Wow! This week has flown by! It will be Saturday before I blog again probably. I may blog tonite, I may not. Busy, Busy days ahead.
I would like to go to the baseball game tonite, our HS is in the district championship. But the thought of sitting on the bleachers til 10 p.m. is not appealing to me. But I want to go.
Then I have to be back at school at 4 a.m. for the senior trip to Universal Studios in Orlando. It's such fun and I am a glutton for punishment. I've gone every year the seniors have gone. We get on the bus at 4 a.m., ride to Universal, with stops to potty and to eat, get off the bus, go into Universal, ride rides, party all evening til like midnite/1 a.m., get back on the bus, come home, getting back at 10 a.m. Saturday. Doesn't that sound fun? Don't you want to go with us?
Sunday, DS2 and his GF will be here for the day. I'm so glad to see them. Maybe, just maybe if the planets all align, his brothers will be here too.
I'm off, I have to run by WW before work.
Such a boring life I lead,
:J







