A few more pictures of the cruise, my lovable roomie, Val, during our lifesaving drill. Aren't the lifejackets becoming? I sure did feel safe in it tho, it had extras I hadn't seen on a lifevest. Val models hers so well.
Just a dish of fruit, devinely presented. After eating cruise food with all it's presentation, I don't think Macky D's will cut it any more for me. I was glad to hear my friend Kip, lost a pound while cruising! I don't think I gained any, all the walking we did helped with that! I do think I ate better! There were a few desserts I just couldn't resist, so I can't say I was totally good!
Cahoyoga Gardens was the most beautiful place we visited. Alot of their plants are the same as what we have here in Florida, but alot bigger. I loved this orchid and had never seen one like it. Another thought. Their cotton grows in tree form. A huge tree grows in 20 years. Why aren't we planting more of them? Their cotton tree was taller than many of the hundred year old oaks and 50 year old pines I see here. The cotton tree was enormous, provided much shade, and COTTON! What a beneficial tree!
Finally a picture of the Mardi Gras parade the last night at sea. This was taken over the promenade from the elevator balcony near our room. The parade was very colorful and alot of fun! I snapped picture after picture it was soooo pretty with all the dancers and entertainers. Very festive!

I am glad to be home in the US, I have unpacked my suitcases, put things away and now am ready for a nap. I'll sleep well back on US soil, thanks to those who protect it for me.
:J







