We had to pass through Orlando to get home from our cruise. Okay, we didn't have to, we WANTED to. We wanted to visit Susie's friend, Dottie, scour some scrap shops, and visit here.
I have wanted to visit IKEA ever since my sister came home from Germany 20 years ago with this huge shrunk that I thought was totally awesome. She always has cool stuff and I have yet to talk her out of that shrunk. But it's all good, as it's not something I really need, I just like it.
But we wanted to check out IKEA and see what goodies they had to offer. I decided I need a trip back there. I saw a dresser I want, a bed, and kitchen cabinets that would just make my life complete. But I settled this trip for these.
I got 3 more sets of different type drawers and three or four sets of these. So last night I sat down, plugged in last week's American Idol and all by self, in an hour, made these.
I'm so proud of myself! I think I'm going to sign up for Carpentry class!
Have a good day!
:J








