Just a quick blurb, today is an early day. But it's all good because it means early off too!
I finished my shelves last night while watching American Idol and Antiques Roadshow. WOOHOOO! I will post a picture of them later. Now I need to figure out how I am painting/staining them. I'm thinking about using a colored stain. I still haven't ruled out using Crackle Paint on the drawer parts.
American Idol. Okay, I was okay with seeing Michael Johns go home. Dreamweaver just didn't do it for me. I thought he sounded just like the record. Trust me I know the record, I played it over and over and over.
I really thought Carly was going, but I didn't want her to. Not sure who I would chose to go home next week.
Another day, another dime, I have to get earning. Have a wondermous day!
:J







