Friday, April 18, 2008

Honey!!! I'm Home!

It was so good to get back home, to my house, my family, my dog. While the campus of Santa Fe Community College was beautiful, it wasn't home. Cabot Lodge, was a nice place to visit, but it wasn't home. I'm home, I'm happy.
I was even invited to a private crop tomorrow, but I'm not going. I just want to be home. I think I'm going to plant flowers. I started tonite, by cleaning out the flower pots. Even discovered that my big hibiscus isn't dead like I thought it was. When I cleaned out all the leaves from around the base, there was a baby hibiscus! But I still lost 2 of my cajun hibiscus. I'm going to see about replacing them tomorrow at the nursery. Sounds like a busy day, and I even hope to get some scrapping in. We are getting some rain tonite, I hope it's gone tomorrow.
I hope everyone has a sunny day!

:J