Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Long Day, Short Post

Some days I think I should just stay home in bed. This morning was one of those days, my head kinda hurt, I was drowsy, and it was a beautiful day. But I sucked it up and went to work. I'm glad I did, but everyone at work was complaining about their head hurting. Must be going around!
I did take a few hours at lunch to make a few cards at a lunchtime card making class. It was great midday therapy! I don't have the cards here at home with me, so I'll have to get pictures tomorrow.
After work, I went to the District Ball game, our team won! Thursday is the championship game. I hope I can go, but I have to be back at school at 4 a.m. for the senior trip, so I don't know if I will! It was good to see baseball people. Some I hadn't seen in ages. I sat with my friends Sue & Greg, and MaryAnn. Greg was the only person I know that was as brokenhearted about Favre retiring as I was, well besides my favorite niece, Sarah. So I kept Greg entertained between innings by telling him about the new Cub's player, Fukudome. No kidding, I'm not making it up. I even had to call my brother last night and ask,"who is this fuking player?" I guess he is a multimillion dollar player from Japan. Mr. Baseball everything. Maybe my friend Linda has heard of him. Or at least Taylor, her son, has. They chant his name at Wrigley. Can you imagine? So Fukie, as I call him, is my new Favre.
Can you tell I'm tired, rambling? So I leave you with this, my first project for the June Unforgettable Crop. Reminisce papers, Kaiser Craft boards, and odds and ends. Unforgettable's owners loved it! So now I'm searching for beachy scrappy odds and ends. I have a BEACH book to design. OY! The things I get myself into! There's still room at the crop, if you want to come. But if you are a HT girl, you probably won't come with me. HT has a crop that weekend too. I'm trying not to think about that!
 

Nite all,
:J
Posted by Picasa