I actually "felt" like getting out of bed this am. It could be I'm actually on the downside of this mess or just the excitement of WR. I wish I could say I slept like a baby last night, but my dog didn't cooperate with that. He was up and down all night. He knows I am packing to go somewhere, he's just waiting to see if he gets to go.
I am all packed, I have to run by CVS and pick up some meds. I'm even going to try to put in a few hours at work. I can't wait to get to Winter Retreat. I know Linda's Chicken Soup will be the final cure to get over this mess. Campbell's just isn't cutting it.
I travel to my much older sister's house tonite and then we travel on to Oleno together tomorrow. With a few bathroom breaks, we'll be there in no time. We have found the scrapbook stores have the nicest bathrooms, so we tend to stop there for our potty breaks. LOL!
I am also hoping to see my middle son while we are in Tallahassee. Not that he has the cleanest bathroom....but it's good to see his smiling face!
Happy Valentine's day! I hope everyone is surrounded by love today and always.
:J







