Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Happy Fat Tuesday!

Parades, Beads and fun galore if you live where they celebrate Mardi Gras! We do here in our town and in Mobile, just west of us. I didn't take off work this year to partake in the festivities. So I'll be hard at it in my office while others are out celebrating. Have one for me!
I've been playing with a new website for me. Atomic Learning. It has all kinds of tutorials on many, many programs. I've been studying Blogger tutorials and have learned quite a bit. Our School district has a site license and made it available to teachers, students and parents. I love it! Next I'm going to learn Photoshop Elements. The tutorials are nice and only 2-3 minutes for each section so it holds my attention span, making it easy to pop in and watch one here and there.
Tonite is the first game of our District Basketball Tournament. It should be lots of fun and lots of hard work. But we should make alot of money for our basketball program.
Hilltop Memories has the classes up for Winter Retreat. Lots of great classes to chose from! Mine included! So if you have already registered for Winter Retreat, come sign up for your classes. If you haven't signed up for Winter Retreat, it's too late, she's sold out! You are going to miss all the fun and hilarity! Sorry!
:J