Greetings from Tallahassee! I'm here for a work meeting for a few days. You know any meeting having to do with work just has to be fun! HA! But I will bear through it.
The trip over was interesting. I drove and my Principal talked. And I got a ticket. I couldn't get the cruise control set so I was driving with out it. I hate driving with out it, because if nothing is in front of me, I tend to go, go, go until something is. Well, I had creeped up to over 85 miles an hour. Mr. State Trooper was nice and gave me a ticket for only going 79. Thank you Mr. State Trooper! So anyway, a small price to pay for all the years I have driven, a little fast I may add, and never getting caught. Plus, now my first speeding ticket is over.
Since I had some down time after we got here, I finally downloaded the pictures from WR. Here are a few and I will try to post my album somewhere soon.
A few of my roomies, Jill & Jules, all tucked in for the night, and giggling like school girls. It was like a cozy little slumber party in our roon. We had 4 sets of bunkbeds in our roon.
Our scraproom was huge and everyone but me was a busy beaver. I just couldn't get my ADD in check to concentrate on scrappin'. So here are my tablemates, Jill, Jules, Kip, Sophia/Sonja, Kelly and others croppin' their hearts out.
Kip had her newest toy, her Flip camera, out and playing with it. Cute little gadget that makes movies. Of course some of her movies can't be shown to the public, but she had fun with the Flip. I may have to get one of those!
Diana had some neat classes this time. She taught the Tim Holtz book class and his mirror class too. They were both fun and we learned lots of techniquie stuff. Lots of fun! I just had to have a picture with her in case she is ever famous or something. She'll probably be famous for her freaky face thingys. She knows I just LOVE them! NOT!
Well, I'd better go check on the rest of the world. Have a wondermous day!
:J








