I was tagged by my friend Robin. She's in Idaho, shoveling snow. I'm here in Florida, complaining about how hot it is. But we're friends, I'd even shovel her snow for her!
A: The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.
B: Each player answers the questions about themselves.
C: At the end of the post, the player then tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog.
10 Years Ago: I was a Pre K Teacher aide by day, going to school at night, and mom to three boys living at home!
Things on my to-do list today:
Since it's late as I type this,
1. Finish the dishes
2. Watch the news/weather
3. Go to bed!
What I would do if I were suddenly made a billionaire:
Give this house to my youngest son, send all of them through college whether they want to go or not, and move up north near my inlaws!
3 of my bad habits:
tuning people out
interupting
daydreaming
.
3 places I have lived:
1. Savanna, Illinois
2. Virginia Beach,VA
3. Jacksonville FL
5 jobs that I have had:
1. Pumper of gas
2. Camp Counselor
3. PreK Teacher's Aide
4. Reading Tutor
5. Cashier at a Grocery Store
5 Things people don't know about me:
(wow, this one is tough!)
1. I don't like wind.
2. I don't drink cereal milk.
3. I can't stand to see someone lick a knife.
4. I am a Nationally Certified Boy Scout Camp Director
5. I love Brett Favre & the Green Bay Packers! (okay a few of you may know that)
I tag:
1. My Much Older Sister (maybe she will update her blog for the first time in a month
2. Roz
3. Michele







