Wow! That was a a Super Bowl! I told hubby that as bad on my nerves than watching a Packer game. Back and forth, great defensive plays, great catches! The best part, the team I wanted to win, WON!
The Giant's have really improved through the season and deserved the win. There were two local boys on the team. Lawrence Tynes, the kicker, and Fred Robbins, who plays Defensive Tackle. Both contributed to the Giant's win.
Enough of football, the season is over and I'm a little sad about that as I always am, but soon begins what I call, "Scrappin' Season" as I will spend the next few month's traveling around with my scrappin' buddies, the Hilltop Memories Girls. We have lots of fun croppin' together. I can hardly wait for our Winter Retreat in two weeks!
Yesterday, my friend, Chris came over and we worked on her Cruise album. We did her cover (which looks awesome) and a few pages. She's going shopping this week for some more supplies, and is coming back this weekend to do a few more pages. I'll get pictures next week and post. This is Chris' first scrapbooking project but she is loving it!
This morning I am off for breakfast with my friend, Jackie. Then it's off to work where I have like a thousand edits to do for a state report. Lookin' forward to that! NOT! But it has to be done so I'll be busy all day.
Tomorrow begins basketball district tournaments. I'm working the gates but I hope to see some of the games. Busy Busy Busy.
Our weather is beautiful today in the mid 70's! Wow! I know my northern friends wish they were here. My in laws were due for 5 more inches of snow today. I would gladly trade them places! I miss snow!
Okay I'm off! Have a wondermous day!
:J







