Be grateful you really can't hear me sing. I love to sing, but have been told I can't. Well I could, but that was before all this ear/sinus trouble. That just messed me all up!
But on to better things. We had a gorgeous weekend all weekend! It was nice to open the windows, let the breezes blow and air out this winter funky house. Rick & Patrick got some yard work done. I did laundry, a WM run, and scrapped. In between all that I would sneak out to the deck and sit in the sun. Then when one of the guys would walk toward me with a rake or yard utensil. I would say "Oh! gotta go! heard the dryer buzz!"
As Pat's reward for working in the yard, I made Red Beans and Rice for him. He took a water break to come in and watch the preliminaries, the chopping of onions, green pepper and sausage. He says he was learning how to make it. We had a nice conversation while I cooked. I love it when he has a day off and spends it with us. But his daddy got jealous that he was spending too much time with me (or was it the not raking the yard) so he called him back outside. Later Patrick did eat two bowls of "Heaven in a Bowl" as he called it.
Scrappin' wise I am almost finished with two projects I'm working on. I spent most of yesterday/last night printing pictures for my Winter Retreat Project. This morning I put the finishing touches on another project, now I just have to print the pictures for that!
I'm off to hit the showers and head to work. I'd rather be home, airing out the house, sitting on the deck and letting the sunshine hit my face.
Have a wondermous day!
:J







