For the first time since August 1st, I can see the top of my desk at work. I am finally getting caught up. What a wonderful feeling! I am actually looking forward to going to work tomorrow. Of course the fact that it's Friday, payday and only one week til Winter Retreat may have something to do with that!
When I asked for Friday the 15th off, the big P said, "why do you have such a grin on your face? what are you up to? Is this one of those stamping things?" (he confuses scrapping with stamping) I just grinned and said, "if you only knew!" Of course he said I could have the day off. So all is good!
I am not liking this writer's strike. Where is my Grey's Anatomy?? My Brothers and Sisters? I need to see my shows! Thank goodness for American Idol or I wouldn't have anything to watch. Our TV hasn't even been on tonite!
My inlaws missed the big snowstorm, they only got half an inch. My brother on the other hand had about 15 inches, as did Rick's sister. But they are young enough to handle it. I was worried about my inlaws getting so much, even tho they have about a foot on the ground already. I miss snow.
Well I need to get a few things done soon.
Have a wondermous day! I won't be posting on Friday. I have to be in to work early and then afterwards is round two of the Basketball Tourney. I'll drag myself home about 10 Friday Night.
:J







