I think I was tagged by two people with this, I think it was Di and Teri, So here it is.
One thing I won’t let my husband buy me......Are you crazy? He can buy me whatever he wants!
One thing I would love to have, but I probably will never have…More children.
One thing you will never find in my closet…A miniskirt.
One thing I would choose if I were having elective surgery...Belly removal!
One thing I love about my face…My Skin.
One thing that I love to do….......watch football
One thing I would like to change if I could.....rude people
One thing I would change as a mom......I'd make them work harder on their grades.
One thing I would do if I had unlimited money.....pay off my bills, my family's bills, and travel the country.
One thing I that I will not do again....help a certain ungrateful niece.
One thing that I would like to do....live closer to my in laws
One thing I could do without...GRITS!
One thing I love to smell....Babies
One thing I would do if I won the lottery.....Buy our school something they need.
One thing that infuriates me...people who don't want to pay to get into school sports.
One thing that I love about winter....SNOW!
One thing I love about scrapbooking....the people I meet.
One thing I am addicted to....it's a toss up between scrapbooking and football.
One thing I pray for…good health
One thing I wish I had...the body I had when I was seventeen, now that I know what I should do with it!
One thing I would do again, regardless of the pain...get that divorce from the ex!
One thing that I absolutely hate to do....enforce rules to adults.
One thing that is weird about me...I am very intuitive.
One thing that I need help on...saving money.
One thing I find most relaxing...a day at the beach.
One thing that could get me in trouble...Brett Favre showing up on my doorstep!
One thing that annoys me...people who think they are better than other people and people who waste their educational opportunities.
One thing I dread; therefore, don’t do very often...weigh myself.
Okay I tag Susie (who still hasn't posted my last challenge) Darla & Cindy in WA.







