Is it over? The rain that is! We had 5 inches here in Tallahassee. It rained all day and all night, steady. It was heck running from building to building during our meetings yesterday.
The rain didn't deter me from Dinner with my #2 son. I visited him at the restaurant he works at, ate dinner while he bartended. They weren't busy and I had a nice chat with him & a few of the girls he works with. Dinner was delicious! I had the grilled Salmon, totally yummy! I thought of taking a picture but the camera was in my room. I need a camera that fits on my purse!
Kevin was bragging up my cooking to the girls. He said he was craving something I made, but he couldn't remember what it was. I told him to remember, and then come home, I would fix it for him!
Today is another half day of meetings. Then I am off to meet up with that much older sister of mine. We'll shop and then tomorrow we'll crop at the AlabamaCropFest. Should be fun!!! Of course I will tell them about my two favorite companies, Hilltopmemories and KNK! Both have gotten alot of new neat product in if you haven't checked them out lately!
Well, I hear coffee calling my name......Have a wondermous day!
:J







