Saturday, February 23, 2008

Saturday

After two days of meetings, I needed to shop! Thanks to my much older sister, I could shop! She picked me up at a Hardee's just off the interstate and off we went!
We stopped at her LSS where I got a few scrappy things, not many tho. Then off to Sam's Warehouse, where I picked up this huge scrappin bag full of goodies! Not that I needed the goodies, but I wanted the bag!
 

Didn't it come with way too much stuff? Since I wanted a green bag, I got fall colored embellies. I'll find a way to use them, or give them to the FDILs. I would have rather had the embellies that went with the purple or red bags, as those colors are more my style. But.....I had to match my Packers bag! Here's the bag empty, it's big! ABout twice the size of the Tote everyon has.
 

We also did Target. Her Target has a Starbucks inside it!!!! YUM! I only bought a CD there. Robert Plant/Alison Krause. Very jazzy, bluesy, funky!
Later in the evening, after a nap, we headed to a little local place for all you can eat seafood. What an indulgence! Yummy, Yummy! I had mostly crab legs and shrimp. Doesn't it look yummy!
 

Here's my happy plate when I was all done!
 

So today we are off to a crop, tomorrow I go home for a few weeks. Susie's side of the car is packed so I need to get moving!
Be creative!

:J
Posted by Picasa