After 3 days and 8 inches of rain, I was amazed to see the sun this morning. Of course that didnt' stop me from sleeping in til well after 8 a.m.. And not going to bed til well after midnite may have had something to do with that. We were busy beavers yesterday!
We had fun croppin' in Dothan yesterday! Of course never as much fun as a Hilltop Crop. Not even close! But I got alot done. I finished my "Love" album, except for the pictures, I covered a notebook, made a few picture frames for my neices, and even did two pages...granted they were
6x6 pages, but pages no less! LOL! They had a really nice store and I was finally able to get my bind it all. We were talking to a group of the girls at our table about the Big Bite from Cropadile/MemoryKeepers. I ended up selling mine to a girl at the table for exactally what I paid for it, which is exactally what the Bind it all cost. I really have no need to punch holes in the middle of LO's, but I would love a Bind it All. So we are all happy!!!
I told quite a few of the girls about KNK & Hilltop, met a few girls from my area & Mobile so I told them about a few of the crops in that area too. One girl there is from the same area I grew up in, so that was neat.
Anyway it was a productive day and fun too.
We came home and crashed and even tho it's almost 9 a.m. my much older sister is still snoozing. I'm doing laundry and packing to go home. I think I am going to stay put for a few weeks. All the travel is wearing, and I miss da hubby!
:J







