Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Thanks Patrick!

I love my youngest child, truly I do. But right now I am not liking him so much. Yesterday afternoon his flu hit me. Yes I have the coughing, fever, itchy eyes and ears. I was in bed by 7:00 last night. He was at work so I couldn't thank him for this.
His flu, and others who have had it, say it runs 3 days. All I have to say is I had better be better by Thursday. I have Winter Retreat this weekend, and I'm not missing it. I refuse to miss it. So all this achyness, coughing, and fever had better be gone.
I think I am going back to bed. Last night I put Vick's on my feet, took a dose of my "good" cough syrup (the one with codiene in it) and I slept like a baby. I woke up at 4 a.m., rolled over and went right back to sleep.
I hope you have a wonderful day!

:J