Friday, February 08, 2008

Friday Night Cravings

I'm sitting here at 10:38 p.m. on Friday night and I'm craving pink bubble gum. What makes you crave pink bubble gum? I'm typically not a bubble gum chewer. I'm more like a winter mint gum chewer. Bubble gum is a once in awhile thing for me, but not usually this late at night. HMMMMM.
It was another Big Biscuit day at work. I got my Cosmo Cricket TSV. Yummy! I think I will use it to do my childhood pictures. Cause I was such a cutie!
I also got my work ID badge today. How did I work all year without it? We MUST have it on a lanyard anytime we are in a school building. MUST DO THAT! I will have to find a cool lanyard for it. They just gave us a floppy ucky black one.
Good day at work today, Chaos at the Basketball game. Long story, it makes me crave pink bubble gum.

:J