I just realized that I never posted that I got home. Well! I made it here! But I'm packing to leave again this afternoon. This time for not so fun stuff, meetings in Tallahassee. But more fun this weekend as I'm meeting that much older sister of mine to go to another crop.
First the meetings, very boring stuff for most people. These have to do with new changes in our documentation of programs. Soon, "the rumor is" we will be a Technical college. Alot of this has to do with that. All in all, bureaucratic bs. But the boss says go, so off we go! I am looking forward to a nice quiet bed everynight and catching up on my zzzzz's.
Last night was enjoyable. Dh took a break in laying the floor to snuggle and watch Idol and Boston Legal with me. He can work on that floor tonite when I'm not here. I've not had enough hubby time this past week, so we needed that.
American Idol. For as much talent they say there is this year, I wasn't impressed with the guys. I liked Jason Castro, David (not Archaleta) and one other guy. I don't care for Noriega. I like the guy who has the bandana. Everyone else sounded to karaoke for me. We'll see how the girls do tonite!
Not a good day at work for me. It was a putting out fires day,, and at one point I was pretty po'd. I was jumped first thing in the morning after I got back to school from a meeting, and it went down hill from there. I finally left work after throwing my keys on my desk, missing, and hitting the computer monitor. So I left. That was after being told I couldn't use the meeting time from this morning to make up two hours I missed last week. Because that's playing favorites. Give me a break! Aren't we all adults?
So looking forward to getting away for a few days.
:J







