Friday, December 28, 2007

Although I am feeling lazy today, I've gotten my goal for today accomplished! So does this mean I can goof off the rest of the day? I doubt that!
I purged the bathroom closet. Ahhhhh! Now I don't have to worry that my family will die from taking expired cough syrup. But I do have to hope no one gets sick before I can get to WM and replace the Pepto, Thera-flu, Rolaids, and basic sickie supplies I threw out.
I found out that purging has it's benefits. Yesterday, purging my closet, hope chest and dresser, I found a blue sock that matches my other blue sock. I know big whoop, but you just don't understand! These are my favorite wear with jeans socks! Now I have them both together again!
Today will purging the bathroom closet, I found not one, but TWO! bottles of my favorite shower gel! I seriously thought I was out! I also found a deodorant for hubby, who said he was out. We had already bought some new at Sam's the other day, but now he has one more.
I really didn't find any good drugs while purging. I guess I had thrown that bottle of codiene away last time. Darn!
I have my chicken cooking on the stove for Chicken & Dumplings, tonite's supper. It is hot & muggy right now, but a front is moving through and it's supposed to be cold & wet this evening. It's noon so I guess I should get dressed and clean the bathroom now that it's purged. Hopefully the Mailman will bring my KNK kit or my Hilltop order so I will have something to play with this weekend. If not, I guess I will have to scrounge through some stuff.....who wants to scrap with old stuff anyway??? LOL!

:J