Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Morning Ya'll. It's official, I am sick, sick, sick. Okay maybe not that sick, but I have it. But I'm not going to let it stop me, not like it did last night. I got home from work and crashed. I was down and out for two hours, not like me at all.
For supper I had a peanut butter sandwich and a huge bowl of ice cream. I only had the peanut butter sandwich because I was trying to balance the sugar I was about to put in my body.
But I'm not going to let it get me way down. I'm off this am before work to the huge sale they are having at the LSS. Then after work it's girl's night out.
When I told DH a bunch of us girls were going out to eat after work tonite, he said,"Oh, you Barbie & Linda?" He knows us too well. We try to do this once a month, but the school year has just gotten away from us. I can't believe it's almost Christmas!
Speaking of, I need to shop like a madwoman. I have no gifts under the tree. But that's another day, I need lots of energy for that.
So I'm off, send in lemon, honey, whiskey (okay not while I'm at work) and tea. I have too much to do in the next two weeks!

:J