Wednesday, December 05, 2007

Okay more random things than you really want to know, trust me. But I lead a boring life, and you all really get tired of me talking about Brett Favre.
So here it is, the 40 random facts you wish you didn't know.

Has anyone told you a secret this week?
They have in the past 7 days, and it has to do with Santa!

Can you whistle?
Yep

Next vacation you're going on?
A Crop in January at the beach
Winter Retreat in Feb
A Cruise in March
Wisconsin in July

What did you dream last night?
that Brett Farve wants me....oh wait that wasn't a dream.

Does your phone ring in the middle of the night often?
No, when it does, it's never good.

What is something you've learned about yourself recently?
that I CAN keep my mouth shut

What's your favorite number?
4

How many things in your past do you regret?
just one, not going to college. But it made me, me, sooo no.

Do you have a best friend?
~Yes

Do aliens exist?
I'd like to think that man is not the highest level of intelligence there is.

Would you take a bullet for anyone?
I can think of a whole lot of people I would take a bullet for.

What do you want to be when you grow up?
A Princess or a Diva

If you had one whole day to yourself, what would you do?
Have as much fun as I could fit in one day!

What makes you mad?
People who play the stupid card.

What makes you happy?
My family, a Green Bay Packer win and my friends

One wish?
A trip to Lambeau field taking everyone I wanted, to see Brett Farve win a Packers football game.

Name something that you would love to eat right now?
A s'more, made on a campfire

Last time you kissed someone?
After Dinner

Have you ever toilet papered someone's house?
Oh Heck yeah!

Have you ever gone camping?
oh yeah! with a tent, without a tent, in cave, in a camper, on a sandbar, many places I have camped.

Do you remember singing any songs as a kid?
oh yes lots and lots of songs, some Navy songs my dad taught me that my mom didn't like us singing.............

When is the last time you got flowers?
ummmmm......yeah...it's been that long. I don't remember.

What does your hair look like right now?
Very nice, I just got it cut and styled tonite

EVER BEEN GIVEN AN ENGAGEMENT Ring?
~Yes

EVER DROPPED A CELL PHONE?
Yep, and left it lay in the parking lot

LAST FOOD YOU ATE?
PW's MM favorite steak sandwich.

LAST WEDDING YOU ATTENDED?
George and Carrie's, and I used to change his diaper!

FIRST FRIEND YOU'D CALL IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY?
after my husband, my son's and my brother & sister?? hmmmm a friend from work, to tell them to pack up my desk!

TELL ME A RANDOM FACT ABOUT YOURSELF? (other than the one you didn't want to know)
I've never had my hair colored

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SEASON?
Fall in the Midwest

WHAT TIME DID YOU WAKE UP THIS MORNING?
5:20

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE NAME?
If I had one more boy it would be Owen
If I had a girl, Kathryne Grace

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN ON A CRUISE?
~Yes~

DO YOU HAVE A SISTER?
~Yes, but she's much much older

HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN THE HOSPITAL?
3 times to have babies, once for pneumonia, and once because I couldn't poo! (I bet that's a random fact you didn't want to know!)

WHAT JEWELRY ARE YOU WEARING?
My Black Hills gold cross necklace, my mom's wedding band, and my silver knot ring.

Name a song that describes how you’re feeling.
White Christmas

What do you spend the most money on?
Homeowners insurance (I live in FL)

What is your favorite drink?
Can't live without water!

Are you happy with life?
Generally Yes!