Saturday, December 08, 2007

I'm Decorating!

Like the last 40 questions didn't tell you enough, here are more mundane facts about me. More than you want to be bored with, but I'm busy decorating, creating the perfect Christmas world for my perfect little family.
I'll be back later to show you all I've done, but for now, I need to get hoppin' on Christmas. Let me know you have been here, I want to read your answers too!

1. WHO WERE YOU NAMED AFTER? Well I know for sure my middle name is from Peyton Place (Alison). but really I don't know why they gave me my first name. Except it means "Gracious Gift from God" which we all know I am.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Last night watching "Friday Night Lights"

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Yes

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Hard Salami

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Of course

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? No, Never!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes but not because I want them.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? I dunno, I think it would be fun, but I just don't think I could.

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Remember Quake & Quest? I loved those. But now it's Raisin Bran

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? I try not to wear shoes that tie.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Mentally yes

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Chocolate Marshmallow

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Depends on the person. I see the whole person, or the one thing that stands out about them. I can't say the first thing I notice is eyes, ears, nose or mouth. Head, shoulders, knees and toes, knees and toes.

15. RED OR PINK? Red

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOU? My belly fat & my double chin

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? I miss not knowing my grandparents, but if I have to pick a person I know, it would be my parents.

18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU? Yes, I'm nosy that way

19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Blue jeans and barefoot.

20. WHAT'S THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Two bowls of Raisin Bran

21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The hum of the Refrigerator

22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Today, I would be green

23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Babies, puppies, spring rain and lilac's

24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My Boss

25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? Yep

26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Green Bay Packer Football, followed by Football, Baseball, Basketball, anything but Nascar

27. HAIR COLOR? Virgin Brown

28. EYE COLOR? Green

29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope, I can't

30. FAVORITE FOOD? Chicken & Dumplings, after that, anything I don't have to cook.

31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Happy Endings

32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Some Harry Pothead movie with Rick, I mean Harry Potter

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Grey West Florida High Tshirt

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Spring

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Both!

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Hmmmmmm, to hard to pick one. Whoopie Pies, Vanilla Ice cream and Hershey's syrup, my niece Jennifer's pumpkin roll, my mom's apple dumplings, Rick's mom's butter horns, studel.....................

37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Susie

38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND? Jason

39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? Not reading right now, doing crosswords

40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? My one at work is Green Bay Packers Shareholder

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Tivo'd Friday Night Lights

42. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE SOUND? My Family laughing and talking, playing at the beach, Rain on the roof.

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Led Zepplin

44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? Colorado or the Bahamas

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Not really, I'm a jack of all trades, master of none

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Iowa

47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK? Well Susie's so she has a reason to blog. My brother Jason's because he is so sarcastically humorous, and everyone else's because I'm just plain Nosy!

So there you have it, again. There may be a quiz. Someday.