Now that the big holiday is over, I have plans for my next 13 days off. Some housework things that need to be done. Some fun things. And of course lots of scrappy stuff!
Two things I will get accomplished are, cleaning of the hall closet. The hall closet is huge, huge. It has lots of storage shelves, and junk has been stored there for years. So long that I don't remember alot of what is there. So I've decided I am unattached to it. Yes, I'm pitching. I want to be able to walk in that closet, look on the shelves, and find what I need. I'm going to pack up a box or two for Rick's nieces', who still cross stitch and they will get all that stuff. I'm going to pack up a box of craft supplies for my sister to take for her volunteer group. I'll do a couple of boxes for the Thrift store and the rest is saying bye-bye! So if you want some good craft stuff, (sorry, no scrap supplies) stand outside my front door and catch it as it flies out!
My other project is my bedroom and it's closet. I've decided if I haven't worn it in the past 6 months, it's going. Yes that means that last maternity sweatshirt that is oh so comfy that I wear it maybe once a year. It's going. All of it. No more saving, I never reuse it anyway. That cool hula girl purse I bought the first time I went to the keys, going. The palm tree purse I bought for my second trip to the Keys, going. The lime green sandals I bought for a trip to the Keys, gone. And all the other "I might need these again some day" they are history. I always buy new stuff anyway. So I'm not saving any longer.
I am blessed with too much stuff. It's gotta go, once and for all, it's got to go!
I'm off to get dressed, crank up the tunes, and get pitching. Anyone want to help?
:J







