Okay, I'm over it. Back to my undepressed self. The run by my team this year was good while it lasted, and if it goes no further, I am thankful that my man proved he still had it, and was not the old horse to be put out to pasture. Now he can just be my old stud. That is if he doesn't recover, which I am sure he will. He is just so miraculously hunky, studly like that.
Yesterday was a long but good day. The work Christmas party is planned, at a good price and should be fun. We have rented the entire bowling alley on base, alleys, game room, pool tables, ping pong, and BAR all to ourselves on a Saturday night. This will allow us to bring spouses and our families, if we so wish, and party hardy. I love the easy button. No decorating, no entertainment to figure out, and there's even a rumor Santa may appear. HO HO HO!
I also found out they have a parent who volunteered to sell the tickets at the basketball games. AWESOME! I won't have to spend anymore time there. Tho I will miss watching the games, and my cohart in crime, Vivian, it will give me lots of time to do me stuff.
To celebrate that, I went croppin' last night. I got about 25 of my Christmas cards made. I learned how to make the neatest Origami Christmas tree. I was thinking about posting it, but a few of you may get an Origami Tree card. So I don't want to spoil your oooing and ahhhing. The crop really was fun. Lots of pages got done, but none were mine! LOL!
While I was gone Rick got the carpets shampoo'd. They look great. He thought I was going to be croppin' allllll night and was quite surprised when I showed up right after midnite. Geez, missed opportunity, could have rambleroused all night! I kept thinking he would be worried because I thought I had told him I'd be home around 10ish. But the carpets look good, so we are off to buy a tree today and all that follows that............
So let's get this party started!!! Send me some snow!!!!!! That's all that's missing in this perfect holiday prep day.
:J







