Thank God it was Friday!
After yesterday being so good, today I was back to feeling punk again. Quite a bit of pressure in my ears, and since today was my last day of antibiotics, I went back to the Dr. after school. My left ear, the one that was infected, looks better, but isn't clear. Also my right ear is now infected. Round two of antibiotics. Oh lordy!
When I got home I was cheered up greatly by my Secret Santa. I have to say, I thought it was one of two people, and it was. Gerri Anne was an awesome SS!!!! Today was final gift and it was awesome! She started off with red kitchen towels with snowflakes on them, that will match perfectly in my kitchen! Then the goodies! A cute, cute penquin frame, Cosmo Cricket Buck Naked ornaments, a Jingle book with matching papers, all kinds of holiday Jolee's, adorable snowman scissors, jingle bells, holiday tapes and some super cool chipboard letters from Daisy D's, and another set of chipboard letters and decorations from Imaginisce. So many things to play with! Gerri Anne you did awesome, and you are the best, and THANK YOU! You just don't know what that did to cheer my soul up!
Kevin will be home tomorrow for a week. It will be good to have him home. I know Patrick is looking foward to him coming in too. I probably won't see lots of him, he likes to visit all his friends when they are all home too. They are a close knit group of guys and girls who have kept in touch since HS.
I'm off to bed, just feeling punk tonite. Need to rest, at least I'm not dizzy.
:J







