Thursday, December 20, 2007

I Made It Through the Day!

And didn't do to bad either! I was getting sleepy about 4 p.m., but I managed to hang on til 6 when I got home. Then I took a 20 minute nap!
I was glad I went to school today, lots of food and goodies, with probably more of the same tomorrow (Friday).
I had a really delish Key Lime Dip that I will have to get the recipe for. It was served with graham crackers. YUMMMY! Otherwise it was alot of the same party food. I got a $50 gift card from the Athletic Director! I was shocked. My friend Linda gave me a J. It is metal rod with pearls wrapped around it. Too cool! I'll try to get a picture posted of it this weekend. My student assistant got me a Beer Bread beginnings in a Beer Bottle. All I have to do is add Beer! We left that on my desk all day and it drew lots of comments.
Hopefully we will get off really early tomorrow, we heard a rumor that since it's a half day we get to leave at 12:45! I hope so as I have lots to do to catch up. My work, work, is caught up, it's my home stuff that is so behind!
Have a great day!
:J