I awakened to the sound of my cell phone ringing. It was my friend, Linda, "want some shrimp?" Linda has to be at work much earlier than I and forgets I like to sleep in, especially after a sleepless night and wierd dreams. So here I am, dazed, and confused after being woke up from a deep dream.
It was strange. I was somewhere in south Florida with Patrick and my best friend from growing up, Paula. We were supposed to be at some kind of convention thing, but had a day off and decided to rent a car to take Patrick to the Keys. But when we got to the Keys, it was like the French Quarter in New Orleans. We go in to a store and there is a fortune teller, but when we sit at the table she tells our fortune by cooking, and by the foods we pick, how we chop them, and asks us to pick things out of the pot. Like she said, "Which onion piece looks good to you?" And all these people kept coming in the door and everyone was walking past our table. And then we saw a ghost pass by. I think it was about that time that the phone rang. Oh except while we were driving to Key West, something was biting my shoulder, but I never could get what it was, like a moth or something. And the fortune teller knew that.
I guess from now on I shouldn't eat peanut butter sandwiches at 4 am. On to other things.....
I think I need to do my Christmas shopping. I only have a few presents bought. I can finish Rick's family in one fell swoop. They are getting Blue Angel Christmas ornaments. This year Goodwill has a special commerative ornament featuring the Blues. I think it is perfect as the family so enjoyed the Blues while they were here. So I just have to go get them.
Then all I have to do is the boys. Which should be easy also. It's just getting out there and doing it!
But for now I need to get out there and earn some money to buy these gifts. so I better run.
Maybe I will feel like shopping after tomorrow when our weather turns cooler again!!!!
:J







