Sunday, December 30, 2007

Blog Tag!

What did you do in 2007 that you’d never done before? Got a passport, went on a cruise, and visited the Bahamas!

Did you keep your NY resolutions, and will you make more for next year? I kept some, will renew a few, and try to be good.

Did anyone close to you give birth? I work at a school, so someone is always having a baby. But no one close.

Did anyone close to you die? One of my best friend's lost their unborn baby granddaughter. It was very sad.

What countries did you visit? The Bahamas

What would you like to have in 2008 that you lacked in 2007? Tickets to take my family to Lambeau Field to see the Packers play in the NFC Championship. NO? Okay, tickets for my family (and me of course) to see the Packers beat the Indianapolis Colts for the Super Bowl this year. NO? OKay, I think I will work on getting a new car this year. But that's really gonna cut into my scrappin' money!

What was your biggest achievement of the year? I kept peace and harmony in the family and stayed in the will another year. oh besides that? I started Scrapbooking as a show category in the local fair.

What was your biggest failure? I still don't have that degree or taken algebra.

Did you suffer illness or injury? I continue to battle with sinus and ear trouble. Other than that I am as my doctor says, "Wonderful"

What was the best thing you bought? A cruise vacation and a week at the beach house with the in laws

Whose behavior merited celebration? My oldest son. He is finally growing up! And my husband, he spoils me rotten! oh and how can I forget Brett's....he stuck to it, came back and proved hard work & dedication gets you results.

Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed? Michael Vick's behavior (dishonesty), and Major League Baseballer's steriod use. I don't care what they say. When you sign the dotted line to get that big paycheck playing a child's game, it makes you a role model. BE ONE!

Where did most of your money go? Travel, car repair, my kids.

What did you get really, really, really excited about? Brett Favre's comeback! oh no not that? okay...my son and his fiancee moving back closer to home.

Compared to this time last year, are you: much happier, richer, nicer? Always wiser, richer in non monetary sense and I'm working on the nicer part every day!

What do you wish you’d done more of? Housework! LOL!

What was your favorite TV program? Grey’s, Brother's & Sister's, Boston Legal, Fox NFL Sunday pregame, and Packer's football

Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year? Nah, I gave up hating, if you hate you have to care and admit you have feelings about what you hate. I just choose to not have feelings about things I dislike enough to think about hating.

What was the best book you read this year? Quiet Strength by Tony Dungy. Awesome Read!

What did you want and get? A new principal who understands our program, supports me and my need for correct data.

What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you? I became chronologically 47. Mentally I'm still out to lunch on how old I am. I don't remember what I did on my birthday. Since it was during football season, I was probably at a game. No I take that back. I set up the booth for the fair!

What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying? Being closer to all my family!

How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2007? I'm dressy when I need to be, casual when I want to be, and adapting to smaller clothes!

What political issue stirred you the most? Since Congress chose to get involved they made this a political issue...Baseball's use of steroids. BE A ROLE MODEL!

Who did you miss? My parents

Who was the best new person (people) you met? My new principal! and Barb, Gerri Anne & Lisa, Dawn & Roz, Amy & Robin, and Jill!

Tell a valuable life lesson you learned in 2007. That all it is is a trip around the sun, out of our control, so you just have to trust. No sense worrying about all the small shit, it's gonna happen...or not. Live life the best you can and hang on, it's quite a ride, so find the best in all of it!

Let's see, I tag Susie, Roz and Cindy!

Hitting the road tomorrow, I'll post when I can, if not, see ya Wednesday!
:J