Monday, December 17, 2007

Quickie from the Sickie

I kept thinking if I can just make it to Friday. Not happening. I woke up about 1:30 a.m. with a throbbing ear ache. Goggled "throbbing earache" and found that I could take sudafed, and use a warm compress on my ear. So I found the sudafed, and the second warm compress did the trick, and I was back asleep til the alarm went off at 6. But, I give in. I have an 11 o'clock appt with my favorite Dr. Good thing I didn't wait, they will be closed starting Friday until after the New Year. So I'm off to the Doc's in a bit.
So much for those Tim Holtz Christmas Stamps I have been coveting, and Dakota was going to get me for Christmas. We'll probably spend Dakota's Christmas Shopping money on meds. I guess that's a good thing.
btw, the Vick's thing on the bottom of my feet worked. I wasn't even inclined to cough all night. hmmmmm, wonder if that brought on the earache?
later,

:J