Sunday, December 09, 2007

The Tree is Up!

Decorating is finished. Well mostly. I don't really stop until the kids walk in the door for Christmas. There's always something to work on.
So here's the tree. We have it on a revolving stand because I have so many ornaments, it's the only way to see all of them. It's a little wierd for me to walk in someone's house and there tree is standing still. Our revolving stand is the best money we have every spent. I like how it makes the lights look like they are twinkling. So here it is. All in it's glory.
 

One winter, many winters ago, almost 30 (GASP!) I made a set of Nativity ornaments. These will actually be Daniel's someday. They have been on every tree of his. Well they have been on all the boys trees, but his first. This is the three wise men. I always hang them on the tree close together, so they won't get lost in the desert.
 

I made Raggedy Ann the same year. She is my favorite. I have Raggedy Andy too. But I don't hang them together, We don't want a whole tree full of Raggedy's do we??
 

Another perspective. The dog's view. He grabbed the camera from me after an hour and took a picture or two. I think he didn't like that the tree was getting more attention than he was. And no he doesn't chase the tree, nor does the cat. Although the cat likes to nap under it. I'll have to get a picture of him doing that.
 

So I know you will get bored with the pictures of the decorating. But just endulge me. I like taking pictures of my ornaments, and I'm going to make an album this year. So I'm sharing with you!

:J
Posted by Picasa