Saturday, December 15, 2007

Posting Early, I'm Sleeping In!

Since I already know I will probably not make it out of bed in the am, I'm posting now. We bowled our butts off tonite at the Christmas party. Already every inch of me hurts.
I would think walking two miles every day would have me in shape, but I guess I'm not. I hurt. My neck and back hurt, I'll take an extra Celebrex before I go to bed.
But it was worth it, we had a blast! I broke a hundred all three games and hubby, the show off who hasn't bowled in 20 years, bowled 7 strikes in a row. He ended up with a 249 game!
Let's see I threw the ball backwards once, it slipped out of my hand. I fell on my face once. I only threw two gutter balls. Otherwise I did pretty good bowling.
It was so much fun having everyone's spouses there, and the kids too! We've never done that before. Greedy Santa went well, we played it that if you got a strike, you got to pick a gift. Then if you got another strike, you could switch or if someone got a strike they could take your present. It was fun!
The Big P didn't make it home from Vegas in time for the party like he had planned. (that's what he gets for not taking us to the conference with him) He got stranded in Dallas because of the weather. But his Wife and kids made it there. I had never met her before, she is sooo sweet! His kids are great too, they are middle schoolers.
Everyone said they had a great time, and it was fun to mingle and not just sit and eat like we usually do when we have stuff at school.
But I'm beat, heading to bed, and when I get up, I'll post more Christmas decorating pics.

:J