Today is Christmas present shopping day at our house. I'm heading to WalMart in a few to pick up some things we need for the house, and after that WE (hubby & I) are going to hit the stores. We are armed with a list (Patrick's) and we'll come home with his shopping done.
I used the easy button with the other two, and since they don't read my blog, I can tell you. I used the Best Buy online shopping, pick up at the store easy button. I spent some time last night researching cameras. Cheap, easy to use, thin, cameras. Kevin requested one he could fit in his pocket. Dan doesn't know he's getting one so I found this and it should please them. Already paid for them, and memory cards, just have to whiz by BB, and pick them up. Then just a few other goodies for them and they are done. I was tempted to buy one for me too, just to stick in my purse, but it's too near Christmas and that's just not right!
I also spent some time working on my Christmas cards and love how they are turning out. I need to finish them up this weekend.
On top of all this my sinus' are killing me. I can breathe through my nose just fine, but the sinus pressure is killer. UGH! My throat is a little sore, but I keep moving on today. I can rest tomorrow while I watch football, wrap presents, and do cards.
Tonite is our work Christmas party. I'm in charge as the Big P is just returning from Vegas, (he'll show up halfway through it) and the AP didn't even RSVP! So we don't know if he is coming or not. The party is on the Navy base and you have to be on the list to get in, so I hope he doesn't regret not getting back to me. Big P even said he reminded him to RSVP! That's a whole nother story tho! We'll have fun as all the fun people are coming!
I'm off to WM before the crowds hit. Happy Saturday!
:J







