Wednesday, December 19, 2007

An Update That is Looking Up

I can't tell you what it is, but I feel somewhat better. My ear is plugged but maybe not as bad. I don't feel quite so much like I am in a bubble. I am going to go to work tomorrow.
As for the other, the presents, the cards, the cookies & candy. Well, I'll do what I can, and what I can't, I won't. It is what it is.
I will have two weeks off to recoup, regroup and bake. I don't think they will notice if the cookies are baked between Christmas and New Years. and all the gifts I usually make for my friend's, the cheeseballs, fudge, and peanut brittle, well if that's the only reason they are my friends, I guess if they don't get them this year, they weren't really friends in the first place.
Some days you just can't do it all, finally I realize that.

:J