It's a sad life when you live for the weekends. I don't really, but I love my weekends.
We put an official finish on the Christmas tree. Rick placed the tin foil star in it's place last night before we went to bed. That means the tree is done. The only other ornaments that can go on it are new ones we are given and then Baby Jesus on Christmas.
Yes, our tradition is to keep Baby Jesus hidden until Christmas Day. Then he goes in all the mangers and on the tree. A friend once asked if that was kinda wrong as he should be there all season. He is the reason for the season afterall. But I think he is always in our hearts and his birthday is Christmas, so that's when he makes his appearance. Putting him in his manger is the last thing we do before going to bed on Christmas eve. I'll have to post pictures of the tree tomorrow.
I have a busy weekend planned, tonite is more decorating, tomorrow, more decorating, and tomorrow night I'm going to a crop to make some more cards. Sunday is football and finishing decorating!
On top of all this, both guys have been sick and I think it's starting to hit me. I have a headache, scratchy throat, etc. I'm drinking my water, and oj, washing my hands like crazy, and avoiding them. But it's inevitable, I'll get it too.
I'm off to work, where I finally can see the top of my desk. I'll decorate there on Monday.
Have a wonderful day!
:J







