I think we took a lightning strike at work last night. Nice thunderboomers rolled through all night long, and it's inevitable that we would get struck by lightning. Our school sits on one of the higher points in town. We always get struck. Which is scary if you ask me.
Got to work this am, started to boot up the computer, (my biggest tool I use) and couldn't get on the internet, the email system, or my student system. Not at all. I called around school and everyone confirmed they were up and working. So I kept trying with no luck. So I called the tech and waited for him to fix it. Hours passed and I passed the time doing mundane work, work I put off when the computer is working. But I needed to work, so as they say, the Lord works in mysterious ways. I filed, a job I really put off till I HAVE to do it, and I counted numbers, and counted numbers. First this way then that, but when the boss walked in after lunch, I had his numbers he needed. Not the numbers he wanted to hear, but the ones he needed.
About a half hour before time to go home, they replaced my computer with a loaner. Thank goodness because I felt like I lost my right arm. Not to mention my sanity, because hey, I just must communicate! (especially since we were waiting to hear the spin they would put on yesterday's incident) Now Monday I can work on my scheduling for next semester.
I'm off to join hubby. He's gone to bed,and he is happier about this Stampin' party than he was. He figured out that the PRE GAME show starts at 2:30 and the actual game starts at 3:30. So I will only miss about a half an hour of the game. Which is good, because I don't want to miss too much opportunity to watch the Pack play. Maybe they will be on defense first and I won't miss too much of the important stuff. And anyone who knows me, knows who, I mean what that is! Scoring!!! teehee.
Enjoy your weekend, whatever it brings.
:J







