Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Humping Along!

I thought everyone at work lost brain cells over the weekend. Myself included. Tuesday was a very stressful day, just craziness all over at work. Too many deadlines, grades due, new classes starting, having to hunt people down so I can make our deadlines. Just Craziness!!
Today is a department meeting, that should make it even more interesting. People wanting to make changes instead of learning the process. I'm going in open minded, but standing my ground.
Last night was nice. DH and I finished off the Ham & Cabbage with Linda's secret recipe cornbread. He worked on fixing the kitchen floor while I puttered in the scrap room and did laundry. We watched American Idol and Boston Legal. Such old people's lives! LOL!
Today is another day. Chilly, dreary but a gift of a day. My cough seems to be gone, I can breathe, and my ears don't seem to be bothering me too much. I guess $200 worth of medicine should do that. The medicine also seems to have made my skin softer. I've noticed that the past couple of days, my skin is softer. I haven't changed lotions or anything, so it must be the meds. Why don't they list that as a side effect instead of all the scary ones?
It's time to go make another dime, try not to get stressed and come home to enjoy my house. Have a wondermous day!

:J