I guess I can say TGIF and Happy February!! I have an early morning again tomorrow, so I'm posting late night. I miss my leisurely mornings. But I like getting off work in daylight also!
Morning meeting as interesting to say the least. I won't bore you with details, but I will say I am amazed at the way our governing body works. I just have to say I wasn't the only one who was totally confused and flabbergasted at the way things went during a statewide conference call. I think all ducks would be in a row before changes are dictated.
I needed much stress relief after that. I was glad to get off work early, come home, have dinner and scrap! I was not interested in much that was on TV, but I have to say this. I had the TV on "Do You Know the Lyrics" just for the noise, but I was enthralled with the 11 year old who won $350,000.! He knew his music, wasn't the best singer, but did well for 11! He was personality plus too!
It felt good to put my hands on paper, glue, ink, stickles, flowers and "stuff". I've been working with Two Scoops with several projects for a couple weeks now. I can't tell you how much I love this stuff and can't wait for my February kit from KNK to get here! It's chock full of Two Scoops! I am going to try to run over to the LSS to get the Two Scoops fibers. I knew I should have bought them at the crop! Once I get the fibers I can pretty much finish the project. Those of you who remember my friend, Jules "FRIENDS" album have a hint at what I'm doing. I was inspired by her FRIENDS album.
Tomorrow should be another Big Biscuit day. My Stampin' Up order should be in. It will be fun to get that. My KNK kit should be here tomorrow. So I guess I'll come home tomorrow, clean house quick, and then scrap all my spare time away this weekend.
I have the football banquet Saturday night, but other than that, I can scrap!
I hope you have fun plans too!







