I'm posting late night before I go to bed. In the morning I have an 8:00 a.m. Dr. Appt. So I'll be in a hurry!
Thanks for all the kind comments on my FAMILY album. It means alot to me coming from such a talented group of ladies. Know that you are all an inspiration to me, not only in scrapbooking, but in life itself. Thanks!
Sometime during the day, I have to find time to go vote. I guess I can fit it in after I go to the Dr.. If not I'll leave work early to do it. I will vote!
I need to also find a pair of black pants for the banquet Saturday night. All my pants are too big! Woohoo!
Great day at work, even with a 2 hour meeting thrown in. Alot was accomplished during the meeting, including a surprise that I may be able to change my hours! Right now I work 10-6, which is adjustable if I have things I need to do in the evening. But today we talked about 7-3, or 8-4. I would love that. That is the one thing I didn't like about this job was the hours. It will be nice if we get to change them!
The week is looking up! Which is what I'm working on. I can't do another stress-filled week like the last one.
Have a wonderful day!
:J







