Sunday, January 27, 2008
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
So This Is Me
:Jayne
I live at the Western Gate of the Sunshine State, where thousands live the way millions wish they could. Which is far, far from my Midwest, Mississippi river, small town upbringing.
View my complete profile
Want this badge?
I Am A
Wylde Woman Award
My Journal (click to see full size)
My Scrappin'
My Favorite Blogs
Cindy
Cynthia
Darla
Di
Georgia
Karen Russell
Kip!
Michele
Miz Boo
Pioneer Woman
Robin
Roz
Shar
Sophia
Stephanie
Teri
Blog Archive
►
2010
(21)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(6)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(122)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(13)
►
October
(6)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(15)
►
April
(12)
►
March
(10)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(11)
▼
2008
(239)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(10)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(22)
►
August
(24)
►
July
(19)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(22)
►
April
(22)
►
March
(23)
►
February
(23)
▼
January
(28)
Another Night Post
Another Early Morning!
Weather, Elections, and Neighbors Oh My!
I'm posting late night before I go to bed. In the...
No title
Family Album
Sunny Sunday!
Soggy Saturday
Friday Night
I can smell the Weekend!
Humping Along!
Tuesday, Tuesday
More of the UnBeachy Weather
Depressed!
Not Exactly Beachy Weather!
Wow! Where is this week going?? It's going fast f...
Quickie!
We Winnneded!
Ahhh! It's the Net, the Lovely Net
I Knew It Would Come to This!
The Lost Boy is Home!
Treasures, Reflection & a Recipe
Grinding away!
They are Gone
Side note: Somehow this got lost in the process, ...
Soup & Snow People
Okay, I'm doing better now!
My Mama Said
►
2007
(215)
►
December
(32)
►
November
(20)
►
October
(22)
►
September
(24)
►
August
(23)
►
July
(16)
►
June
(18)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(11)
►
January
(15)
►
2006
(146)
►
December
(13)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(18)
►
September
(9)
►
August
(14)
►
July
(15)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(16)
►
April
(10)
►
March
(6)
►
February
(8)
►
January
(10)