I promised photos of our unbeachy weather and here they finally are. This first on was taken from our room, and it shows a brave family out in the rain, swimming in the heated pool.
This was about 9 a.m. and it was blustery and cold. First the girls, about 9 and 10 years old and then their parents, braved the rainy wind to jump in the pool. They stayed in for about an hour, much to the amazement of all of us watching. BRRRRRR!
This shows the blustery weather better. It's of the parking lot on the frontside of the hotel, and the little strip mall across the street. The water is the Soundside, the pool area was the gulf side. As you can tell, you don't have to go far to find a beach out at Pensacola Beach.
We stayed at the Springhill Suites by Marriott on Pensacola Beach. Very nice place, the hotel staff went out of their way for us and were very nice. I would tell anyone to stay there.
I'm off to cook dinner. Thanks for stopping by!
:J








