Friday, January 25, 2008

Friday Night

This post will probably be lost once the morning post comes on, but I'm posting anyway. Because I can.
A quiet but crazy day at work. I have a coworker who listens to the radio, low, and sings off key to herself, low, or humms, low, or whistles to herself, low. The lowness is just loud enough that I hear it. And when I'm trying to punch in numbers, it becomes aggravating. I bit my tongue all day tho. Be proud of me.
I came home and hit the laundry pile. I only have the towels and blankets to wash, but that's 4 loads! I love it when all my blankets are clean. These are the blankets we use to cover with while we watch tv. Now they are soft and cuddly again, just perfect for this chilly night.
So with a few swipes of the cleaning cloth in the morning, a once over in the bathrooms and a vacuumm here and there, I'll be ready to spend the day the way I want to! DH is going to the Senior Bowl with his coachie friends, so they will be gone most of the day. I hope he stays dry. It's supposed to rain.
Progress on the floor is at a stand still. We are trying to locate matching boards as we are a board short (what else is new?). It's been 5 years since we did the floor, locating a match may not be easy. But we'll figure something out. A new floor maybe? I hope not.
I had fun kaboodling with the KnK girls earlier this evening. What a group! The owner Gerry Anne was there, wanting to know what we would like to see her put in the store. I hope she got all of our suggestions written down! I'd rather support a small owner store, rather than a big conglomerate. I know GA takes great care choosing our kits and packing them. Our design team is most inspiring! But the kaboodling! We get together every other afternoon and just chat and check on each other! So fun!
Well tomorrow is another day. Starts bright and early when the SU lady comes to settle my party. Not a huge party, but it was fun and I'll get a few things free.
After she leaves and DH leaves, watch out, I'm scrappin'!

:J