Thursday, January 10, 2008

I Knew It Would Come to This!

I've been back to work just 4 short days and I've neglected the blog! ACK! I had to go in to work earlier this morning than I usually do. So I had to choose. My RESOLVE to do something in the am, or blog. I RESOLVED to do something. So I did some picking up, some recycling and some rearranging.
Then it was off to work, where it has become a madhouse! So many reports due, so many reports that our computer won't run that would make it so easy. So many INTERRUPTIONS! I do love it tho.
I went to work early so I could leave to go to the Doc. Nothing serious, just this lingering crud in my sinuses. I am not miserable, just not right. (I know, what else is new?) He gave me some different meds, including predisone for the swelling that is going on. I hope this clears me up for good. I want my normalness back.
I am disappointed in a local leader in our community. Someone my older boys looked up to with much respect. A person in a position that he shouldn't do what he did. He was picked up on a DUI. Many people are so disappointed in him. He told the kids to do right and then he didn't. I haven't told the my boys yet, they probably haven't heard since they live out of town. But I know how disappointed they will be. I know if it were me in the same situation, he would want my job. So sad for everyone who believed in him.
I am excited about my Stampin' UP party! I have 10 people coming, about half that are scrapper/stampers now, and half are newbies. I haven't had a home party in years. I was too busy keeping up with teenagers. But I thought I would give this a try. I already have two outside orders. Anyone need anything? It should be fun. If you are bored Saturday, come on over!
I did mess up a bit on this tho. When I booked this party 3 months ago, it didn't occur to me that it would happen to be during football playoffs. OR even that the Packers would be playing in the playoffs. OR that the game they would play in would be at 2 o'clock on Saturday, the same time I am having my Stampin' Up party.
Hubby has given me a hard time about this. All in good nature of course. I am supposed to be the Packers fan! He is good naturedly taking the tv in the scraproom so we can have the Living room, dining room and kitchen. He is so sweet, too good to me, and I am sooo gonna owe him.
Okay tomorrow is the early morning, so I'd better head to the bed. ta ta!

:J