Thursday, January 03, 2008

Okay, I'm doing better now!

The day has been rather productive so far. This morning I thought I would be doing good to get my feet on the floor for more than a few minutes. I felt yuck!
But I got up, cleaned up, got dressed and got moving.
First thing I headed to WM for Vegatable Soup fixin's. Yep, Everything but the kitchen sink went in there (cept celery, I forgot that!) But it has already cooked
2 1/2 hours and the taste tests have been delish! I'll post before and after pictures this evening!
I finally got ahold of my much older sis. Explained that we were all coughing again, that I didn't feel like going to Ft. Walton shopping, and if she wanted to wait til tomorrow night to come down that I would understand. I told her I would go to the crop on Saturday.
She said she understood, but that she would go ahead and come down and help me take down the Christmas stuff! We can watch the Lonesome Dove movies and scrap too!
So that made me feel better! Gotta love a sister!
In the meantime waiting for her, I've cleaned out my expired spices. Couldn't believe how many of those I had. I made some Belgian Waffle mix, laundry, and now I am cleaning the living room while I watch QVC.
I have so much to tell you and blog about, but don't want to sit still long right now. So hang in there with me. I promise pictures and blogging the rest of the story later this evening!

:Jayne