I've got a morning meeting downtown this am so this will be a quickie! I like morning meetings, that way I get off earlier! But today after work I am working the gates at the Girls' District Soccer game! It's supposed to get down in the 30's tonite. I'll probably freeze my tail off!
Last night hubby made some delish Cheesy Bratwurst Beer Chowder! It was soooo goood.
The recipe was from Midwest Living. It was nice to come home and have dinner cooked.
Today he will be up at school when I get there. He is on the Advisory Council at school and they have a meeting. It's an eating meeting and dessert is cheesecake, his favorite!
Other than that, it's a boring day at my house. Looking forward to going to the Beach Crop with my sister this weekend. All weekend long, scrappin' and beachin', it doesn't get any better! I'll even get to see the Packers play, as they are the late game on Sunday!
:J







