Again I am posting the night before because tomorrow I have an early meeting downtown. I hope some one is bringing the donuts & Starbucks! I'll need something!
It was, as my friend Kip calls it, a big biscuit day! I got my adapter for my ATG tape gun and the rolls of tape I ordered. I am loving that! Our coffee order came in for our coffee club at work. Just a few of us girls. So we are happy women! I ordered the Celestial Seasonings Mandarin Orange Tea and a Caribou Coffee. Kathy got the decaf Hazelnut and Linda drinks what ever we let her! LOL! Big Biscuit days! I love them!
So it was a good day all around. Nice and warm once the winds died down. I got alot done at work. Despite the distractions of shop teachers coming in to just say hi? I had to wonder what was up with that. Don't trust those guys...
So I hope tomorrow/today goes just as well. I start off seeing one of my favorite people, my help tech. So all should be good!
Since I go in early I get to get off early, that's always a plus. I can cook a decent meal and still have time to play afterwards. I think I'm going to work on a new blog title for February. OH! almost forgot! The Big P sent me a link for a library of tutorials we can use. LOTS of great things there. Including a tutorial on Photoshop! Can't wait to play with that! DS will like it too, as he can use it also. I think after I finish the Photoshop tutorials I'll try a web publishing one. Who knows what can happen? Anyway gotta head to bed, so I can make it an early morning!
Have a wondermous day, make it a good one!
:J







