Sunday, January 13, 2008

We Winnneded!

WOOOHOOOO! How bout them Packers yesterday? I did get to see most of the game. They won, in the snow even!!!!! St. Vince had to be smiling!
DS2 called right before the game, he couldn't believe DH let me have a party during the game. "That wouldn't happen at my house" he said. "This is NOT a day to have lots of women over" "I just can't believe you did that." "You call yourself a cheesehead?" I know, I know. But who knew? This was booked months ago.
My Stampin' party went well. I had 10 people. My friend, Lori, brought her three teenage girls and they had a blast. They all wanted to stay and play in my scraproom. I told them that one day they could all come play. They didn't get to finish the Valentine Candy project, because Savana, the oldest, had a banquet to go to. So we will get together and make those for girls to hand out. They were so fun tho! I kept telling them they had to give their "Love" valentine to their Dad, because they were just too young for "love" stuff with boys. Savana is a senior, Peyton a freshman and Delaney is in middle school.
I made PW's sheet cake and it was delish! I still have half of it left as it makes so much, and Patrick hasn't found it yet. We now leave notes on stuff so that Patrick will eat it. Otherwise he thinks its for dinner, or something special. So it will probably be eaten by this time tomorrow.
Hubby was a darling watching the first half of the game in the scrap room. He was even calm, not as vocal as he is here in the living room. I wish I could have been in Lambeau for this game, they played in the snow!!
I started my new meds this am and at first they knocked me for a loop. I could almost feel them going to work, fighting this yuck in my body. I paid more for meds Thursday night than I have ever paid. A new $100 deductable is out of the way now, my bill was almost twice that. All I have to say is this better work!!!!!!!
Today we went to Linen's and Things so I could buy coffee. They had it on sale but only had 4 different kinds. I will probably start ordering online.
After we got home from that I was going to scrap, but I didn't. I napped, couldn't keep my eyes open. Then I got up and worked on a very boring report for work. I didn't watch Comanche Moon as I still have half of Return from Lonesome Dove to watch. But Comanche Moon is tivo'd for the future! I did watch Brothers and Sisters, hmmm Sally Field and Danny Glover....interesting couple there. I like it.
Well I didn't intend for this to be a boring report but it was a boring weekend here...I needed boring tho!
:J