"That the road to hell is paved with good intentions" If Mama is right and she usually was, I am in big trouble.
First, I had good intention of getting a good dent in the closet cleaning, house cleaning thing. Well that hasn't happened.
Second, I started to write a fantastic version of the indescribable trip to Tampa for NYE, and quit.
Third, I intended to go back to work Monday with clean closets, clean house and healthy.
Well, that's not happening. I walked into my home to greet my husband and youngest son and within 20 minutes I was coughing, hacking and miserable. This is NOT RIGHT! I think it's the house. I'm repacking the car in the morning! This is just unbelievable! But this time the congestion is in my chest not my head.
As my principal loves to say in frustration, "it never ends,..... it never ends!"
Thanks for a great time Linda, Kip, Michele, Alice and Kathy. I'll properly blog when I feel more enthusiastic. It never ends.........
:J







