If you know me well enough, you know I am a huge Packer fan. HUGE! So you know that today I am in a bit of a depression following our loss to the Giants yesterday. But if you know me well enough, you also know I try to find the bit of positive in everything. For the Packers this was a season of positives.
Most of us die hard fans, never thought at the beginning of this season that we would end up this season where we did. Our beloved QB had just come off his worst season, retirement seemed evident for him. Most of us even wondered why he stuck around. (Not me!)
But the management brought on some young talent, our rookies matured a bit more, and our defense jelled. We won one game after another, and soon we were in the NFC Championship. Alot of positives, alot to look forward to next year. Brett proved he is not a has been, that said, we are moving on.
I had a great crop weekend with the Unforgettable girls. It still amazes me how many of them just do page after page of pictures. Not the stuff you see in magazines, and not exactally the stuff CM memories are made of. Many were intrigued with the mini books and projects I worked on. I didn't do a single page all weekend. I guess that means I'm not really a scrapbooker. Maybe because the "projects" take me back to my days in the preK classroom. The paper, scissors and glue that I so loved doing with the students.
Speaking of paper, I am so in love with Basic Grey's Two Scoops line. It's back to their fresh look that they became known for. It's my favorite from them in a long time. I made two projects from it and still have plenty of paper left for more. I can see lots of spring cards coming from this line too!
Susie is still here, we are going to clean out my craft closet today. She'll probably take some of it back for her projects she does with RSVP, and the rest is going to goodwill! I will probably pack up my unused cross stitch stuff and send it to the neices. They are still stitching, while I can't anymore. They will love it all I'm sure.
We are off to breakfast for now, and maybe a stop by WM. I need to get an extension cord for my scrapbag. I also want to get some cabbage for dinner. It's a good day for Ham & Cabbage for dinner. Yummmy!
Have a wondermous day!
:J







